Thursday, November 20, 2008

One Fun Day

Today was a day I wasn't really looking forward to. Erin (my middle daughter) needed me to keep Ashlynn all day long because her babysitter couldn't keep her. First of all, I can never get anything done when she is here, she is going through some terrible two's phase and she had a stomach virus! I told her we would decorate for Christmas, but everyone knows how hard that is with a two year old.
Anyway, she got to my house a little after 8:00 am and I had the most fun day, with the most precious little girl. Even though her stomach was not good, she was in a great mood and we had an awesome day. She had so much fun decorating two small Christmas trees, we hung Christmas stockings, played tea party and just enjoyed being together.
Nothing is more important than quality time, and that we did have today together.
I am so blessed to have this wonderful child in my life.

No comments: